"I Love It" by "Icona Pop Featuring Charli XCX"
"I Love It" is the perfect description of how I feel about this song. It's really upbeat and makes you happy. But if you really listen to the song, it's actually a sad story. The story is about a woman who dumps her man because they are on different wavelengths. Maybe it's upbeat, because from the woman's point of view, the break-up is a good thing. Like much of life, it's an one sided story. The sad part is that it leaves you wondering how the man feels.
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:38:28 -0700
hi I heard ur gonna be at katy perrys concert I'm gonna be there on the 10th of may at the metro arena in the second standing row at the front so excited!!! x
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:57:30 -0800
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Find these other entertainment apps on your favorite Android marketplace.
- Best Picture (Free) - Movies awarded "Best Picture" Academy Award, for the last eighty plus years.
- Best Songs of 2011 (Free) - The top ten songs of 2011.
- MovieTalk (Free) - The current top box office movies, movies opening this week, and movies coming soon.
- SuperStar Songs (Free) - The current 100 most popular songs.
- Top Songs (Free) - The yearly #1 songs for the past 30+ years.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.